Friday, August 5, 2016

Introductions


Hello friends! Let's get this thing started, shall we?! I'm new to this whole blogging experience, so bear with me as I'm learning as I go! I'm a 20-something woman (as it says in my bio) trying to take the experiences of my life, however mundane they may be, and share them with the rest of the world. I've spent too many years of my life dwelling on the past and rethinking how things could have been different, so through this blog I hope to bring a little light forward to show how important it is to live and be happy in the moment and not take up residency in the past. I'll be posting about married life, thoughts that are on mind, things that you request, and tidbits of helpful information I've learned from my failures and my successes. Please don't be shy, I love meeting new, friendly faces and I appreciate any and all feedback as well. Without further ado, let's start this journey so we may all enjoy living in happiness!

xo, Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment